Ever heard of Yoga for children? Although it sounds strange or maybe even strange in the ear of the mother, but it turns out a lot of yoga benefits for babies. With the practice of yoga is regularly believed to be able to make children sleep soundly, increase appetite, and launched the baby’s digestion. Yoga can also reduce the risk of obesity in children and build emotional closeness between mother and child.
Do you know like any adult children are experiencing stress? Yoga for children is a wonderful thing to help them better recognize their own body and be able to control it. Hyperactive children have benefited from doing yoga: their hyperactivity decreases. Some children who are easily agitated and can not focus on everything, doing yoga can improve and help them. Children behave at will and yoga helps to steer them Effective.
There are many postures or yoga movements that are useful for children but the movement of warrior (warrior pose) and tree style (tree pose) is very good for children. Doing these two movements helps the children to calm down, build confidence and maintain balance. Take for example the movement of warrior (warrior pose). Children learn the spirit of togetherness and trust when they learn yoga with other children. Most children can not keep the eyes closed and focus on their movements. After yoga sessions, children should be encouraged to express their experiences with other members. It is very important that all children are taught yoga to educate them to unite the body of mind and spirit. For a live child there is also stress, just like adults. Benefits of yoga for children:
- Yoga can allow your child to control themselves and also help them deal with their problems and be more relaxed. If you have an active hyper child, with yoga practice can turn them towards a positive one. Tree movement (tree pose) and warrior (pose warrior) is useful to calm an active hyper child.
- There are also some cases where children have trouble sleeping. Sleep deprived children have emotional distress and are more susceptible to stress. Yoga can help this child to sleep better and not only that but also improve their sleep quality.
- Those are some of the benefits of yoga for children. Yoga can also improve the quality of life and help them to better control themselves and be more healthy.
- Children can also enjoy the benefits of yoga in a fun way to develop skills in a non-competitive environment. Although children have a balanced weight, they can still practice yoga to gain flexibility and endurance and become stronger.
- Children can learn the way of breath while yoga to help them relax and calm whenever they get angry while playing. Teen age can learn yoga to practice concentration during exam.
- Yoga for children can also strengthen the immune system and increase flexibility and strength of the body. Overall, involving your children with yoga gives them a healthy lifestyle and they enjoy it at the same time.