Baby Gym (baby gymnastics) is a form of motion game in baby, which is capable for its growth and development. In addition, also to determine if there is an incorrect development in the early. This is a precautionary measure to keep the baby from growing normally.
Age 3 to 12 months is one of the earliest stages of child growth. In order for growth potential, development and intelligence of children to be optimal, the mother is encouraged to stimulate. One of them is by doing baby gymnastics or baby gym to encourage motor aspect. Good morning gym regularly, can help the development of the optimal baby motor. It also can strengthen the bond between parents and babies even more tightly.
In general, motor development is divided into two, namely Motor rough and fine motor. Rough motor is part of the motor activity that includes large muscles, such as crawling and walking. While fine motor involves muscles, such as picking up a small object with the thumb and forefinger.
Baby gymnastics is one way of rehabilitation for babies who succeed in abnormalities of growth and development. For example, infants who are threatened with paralysis can be prevented by gymnastics since the baby. But in its development, moderate and moderate exercise gymnastics to help stimulate the growth of nervous system and motor development of healthy and normal babies.
Mutuality of mother with baby while doing baby exercises very deep. Comfortable moments when doing baby gym with mom, not only make the baby’s body healthy and fit, but the baby also grows into a happy and confident child.
Baby gymnastics (baby gym) is an exercise to help stimulate the growth and development of the baby’s nervous system and motor optimally. Through the baby gym, the closeness (bond) between mother and child will be stronger. With our baby gymnastics we can also see each other wrong in infants early, so we can take appropriate precautions so that babies grow normally.
PURPOSE OF BY GYM
- Strengthens muscles and joints.
- Increase motor development.
- Increase the body’s excess or flexibility.
- Improve coordination and balance.
- Increase endurance.
- Improve the ability and function of the body.
- Increase alertness.
- Strengthening interaction between parent and infant.
- Circulate blood circulation and strengthen the heart.
- Facilitate early parenthood, interruptions or growth and developmental barriers.
- Improve the ability of the baby’s stimulate response from the environment.
- Giving a baby an opportunity to explore with its own part.
TERMS CONDUCTED BABY GYM
- The baby is at least 3 months old.
- Baby in a Healthy state.
- The baby’s head and neck muscles are strong.
- Babies do not suffer from congenital abnormalities, fever, diarrhea, convulsions, or other diseases that doctors advise do not do much activity.
The baby is not hungry.
- The baby has finished eating an hour ago.
- Do not push yourself to certain positions and movements.
- comfortable clothes / baby is not wearing clothes.