Proper Decorum during Golf
When it is your first time to play golf, you will have to know the important things to do as a first timer. Because you can be a minefield for you especially if you don’t know the official rules when playing it.
1. When booking for a tee off it is already common sense to arrive there early or on time as to not waste the time of the other golf players. Another thing you should remember when you booked for the tee off is to avoid making any practice swings.
2. In talking about where you stand, the golf player should stand at the right of another player while taking a shot and never ever do it behind a player this is because it is important not to get ahead of anyone who is also playing.
3. A divot is A piece of turf cut out of the ground Buy a golf club or a 60 degree vokey wedge In making a stroke, so if you have done this then you should always replace the pitch marks on the green.
4. If you’ve lost a ball, Then you should know that you must continue with the provisional ball but you will have the penalty of one stroke but this does not apply if the ball was lost in a water hazard therefore you should do your best to look for the ball to stop playing the provisional shot.
5. it is also very important that the get in go to mind your pacing, check the group ahead of you and also mind the group behind you who are waiting for their turn.
6. If your golf ball lands in a sand trap or if you have played in it intentionally then you have to rake it after playing if you don’t have a week then you may use your 60 degree vokey wedge.
7. It is well-mannered to make sure that the players Were first playing on the green are completely done playing, that means you will have to wait patiently for them to be done. it is impolite to put your golf cart on the green area especially if the players are still playing, if you want to ensure that you will enter the area immediately then just put your golf cart on your side.
A proper golf decorum that you should observe is to never ever walked on the opponent’s putting line and if you’re going to mark the position of your ball, simply put the marker behind or beside the ball, don’t forget to replace another ball where you have picked up thegolf ball from.
9. Shouting “fore” When playing golf is actually a safety measure to warn someone that a golf ball will hit them so if you think that your ball will hit somebody then don’t hesitate to shout this word or if you heard someone shouting this then just cover your head with your arms and crouch down.
Golf is one fantastic game so simply following these proper manners when playing it will help this make it more enjoyable.It appears that your web host has disabled all functions for handling remote pages and as a result the BackLinks software will not function on your web page. Please contact your web host for more information.